Sunday, July 18, 2010

things i like

So far my Monday morning has consisted of walking the dog, watering the garden, doing some washing, and visiting the tax man. Now I'm enjoying fresh pikelets and a cup of tea on the back deck, Duke dog at my side, and Jamie husband content on his X-Box inside, whilst I look, and quite possibly covet, lovely things online.

The first two are from the Curiosity Shoppe - one of my favourite places to visit online.
I wandered into a store on the weekend called Typo. It was a bit of an accident that I was there, but a lovely accident. I have seen bits and pieces from there store here and there, but had never been to the store. I like to refer to it as stationary heaven. Here are a couple of pieces that I like...they dont have many advertised on their website.
The rest of my plan for today is to find a holiday house for later in the year. We would like to take a couple of weeks off from the world in October, and go somewhere down the coast between Byron Bay and Minnie Waters. Ideally a house with a yard so that we can take our dog - he needs to experience the freedom of long open beaches & swimming in the ocean!

No comments:

Post a Comment