Friday, December 24, 2010

jamie gives the best gifts

My darling Jamie husband is the best gift giver I know. At least to me anyway. He always spoils me (I've had to start setting some boundaries even), and it's lovely! He got so excited about gifts this year that he gave all my presents to me for my birthday (0nly 9 days before christmas) and then realised he had no ideas left for christmas. Silly lovely thing. Fortunately he stumbled across this wonderful book (among many other things). I'm looking forward to spending some time over the holidays working on some new little projects.
Sew La Tea Do Pip Lincolne

3 comments:

  1. What else did you get for your birthday/Christmas?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really wanted this one for Christmas but did not get it:( oh well mabye birthday

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sharolyn, so many lovely things that i feel silly listing them all. i was so spoilt.

    it is lovely Sandy. I'd be happy to lend it to you if you like.

    ReplyDelete