Thursday, May 26, 2011

Our baby-moon holiday

Jamie and I took two weeks off work for a bit of a baby-moon (our last holiday as just the two of us). It was the best holiday we've ever had which was a lovely surprise. I was a little unsure of how I would go traveling, as up until now (25 weeks pregnant) I've been quite unwell. But it seemed this was perfect timing - and exactly what I needed to break the somewhat unwell routine I was in.

We spent one week in Christchurch, New Zealand visiting my family and being tourists, and then one week in Melbourne, Australia on our own. It was a holiday marked mostly by delicious food (more than I've been able to eat in the past few months of morning sickness!), amazing coffee (also the first I've been able to stomach in months), and lots of time together being silly and enjoying each other. I'm so blessed to be married to my best friend, who for some reason never gets bored or sick of spending with me, and vice versa. it's wonderful.
IMG_1483
IMG_0959
IMG_0749
IMG_1135
IMG_1431
IMG_0920

1 comment:

  1. Hi kirsty :-)
    I'm an old friend of jamies. Love your blog, it's beautiful! I've just come back from Melbourne and so wanted to get a photo of those big soups pots! Looks like you had a delicious time there.

    ReplyDelete