Monday, June 13, 2011

Batman’s Baby Room

IMG_3213
IMG_3209
Batman is now 29 weeks old, and his/her baby room is beginning to take shape. I want to keep it simple and obviously gender neutral for now. There are still a few bits and pieces that we need to get before his/her arrival, but we really are trying not to go over the top. There is so much advertising that says you NEED this, and NEED that, however I’m sure you could make do without most of it.
IMG_3206
This was my first mother’s day gift from Jamie, it’s Batman’s first real toy named “Baby Monkey” after this silly video we saw a while ago.

2 comments:

  1. the nursery is looking great Kirk! Just the kind of place a mum and her little bubba will enjoy hanging out and having late-night cuddles :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just noticed how amazing the timber floors look! I love all of the different coloured wood. Nice!

    ReplyDelete